CHANGES IN PROGRAMS
Now Offering Delivery, Pick-Up Options at Coastal Foodshed!
Coastal Foodshed’s mission is to make it easier for people to buy local food and for farmers to sell it to the community. We have created a new program due to the COVID-19 pandemic and demand for contact-less options. Coastal Foodshed Virtual Farmers Markets- an online market through WhatsGood offers delivery and pickup options. The Mobile Farm Stand is also operating but with limited capacity due to staff limitations. We are hiring a position that will allow us to increase our weekly sites. Check back for updates!
COASTAL FOODSHED VIRTUAL MARKET
- Delivery: Wednesdays 12-5pm
- Pick-Up: Wednesdays 2-5pm at Coastal Foodshed’s Offices 466 Brock in Ave New Bedford
- Delivery Area: Acushnet, Dartmouth, Fairhaven, Marion, Mattapoisett, New Bedford, Rochester
- Credit/Debit accepted for online purchase only
- SNAP/EBT/HIP accepted for pre-order online only; payments upon pickup.
Please read our FAQ’s below to learn more!
MOBILE FARM STAND
We are working on being able to setup our weekly Mobile Farm Stands and pop-up services. However, we need more staff to do so and we are hiring! Read the full job description to learn more and please help us spread the word! This can’t operate unless we find a team member to help us do it! In the mean time, we are operating one day/week at our offices. See information below:
In the mean time, we are setup at our offices at 466 Brock Ave one day/week:
- Every Thursday 12-5pm: Customers are permitted inside; only 2 at a time. Products will be on display only and staff will pack your order.
- SNAP/HIP, Credit/Debit, Cash and Check accepted.
Our Mobile Farm Stand will also be a vendor via the Coastal Foodshed Virtual Market on the WhatsGood. SNAP/EBT can be used for pre-order pick-up options online.
MOBILE FARM STAND
All on-site LLL cooking demonstrations and tastings have been postponed until further notice.
Instead, we will be conducting a mixture of recorded and/or live online cooking videos to highlight the produce and products we will be available through our programs. Stay tuned for more details!