CHANGES IN PROGRAMS
Now Offering Delivery, Pick-Up Options at Coastal Foodshed!
Coastal Foodshed’s mission is to make it easier for people to buy local food and for farmers to sell it to the community. We have created a new program due to the COVID-19 pandemic and demand for contact-less options. Coastal Foodshed Virtual Farmers Markets- an online market through WhatsGood offers delivery and pickup options. The Mobile Farm Stand is also operating but with limited capacity due to staff limitations. See below for information on locations.
COASTAL FOODSHED VIRTUAL MARKET
- Open: Saturday 8am- Monday midnight
- Delivery: Wednesdays 12-5pm
- Pick-Up: Wednesdays 2-5pm at Coastal Foodshed's Food Hub 38 Blackmer St, New Bedford
- Delivery Area: Acushnet, Berkley, Dartmouth, Dighton, Fairhaven, Fall River, Freetown, Mattapoisett, Marion, Lakeville, Little Compton, New Bedford, Rochester, Swansea, Somerset, Taunton, Tiverton, Wareham, Westport
- Credit/Debit accepted for online purchase only
- SNAP/EBT/HIP accepted for pre-order online only; payments upon pickup.
Please read our FAQ's to learn more!
MOBILE FARM STAND
Updated Schedule: June-October
Tuesdays 3-6pm at Serenity Gardens/Bedford Village on Bedford St. in New Bedford
We accept all forms of payment: Cash/check, Credit/debit, SNAP/EBT + HIP benefits. The Virtual Market accepts SNAP & HIP benefits for pre-order pick-up only- no delivery at this time.
We are also accepting requests for our pop-up Mobile Farm Stand services. Please complete the form here to request our Mobile Farm Stand in your community/neighborhood.
LEARN TO LOVE LOCAL
All on-site LLL cooking demonstrations and tastings have been postponed until further notice.
Instead, we will be conducting a mixture of recorded and/or live online cooking videos to highlight the produce and products we will be available through our programs. Stay tuned for more details!